2. RETURNED GOODS: Positively no returned goods will be accepted for credit unless permission to return such goods is first secured from the Seller.
3. PRICES: All orders or contracts accepted will be invoiced at the Seller’s prices in effect on the date of shipment. However, if copper or other metal suppliers change their terms of sale from price in effect on date of shipment to a firm price for future period, the Seller reserves the right to change its terms to a like basis.
4. TAXES: The amount of any present or future sales or other similar tax applicable to the material shall be added to the prices contained herein and paid by the Buyer in the same manner and with the same effect as if originally added hereto.
5. CREDIT: Credit and delivery of goods shall be subject to the Seller’s approval and the seller reserves the right to alter the terms and fix a limit of credit.
6. SHIPPING TERMS: Shipments are made F.O.B. shipping point except with special contract terms. The Seller’s responsibility for shipment ceases at the time the transportation company accepts the shipment. The Seller will not be liable for loss or damage in transit, but will make every effort to assist the Buyer in any claim he might enter.